|1 1⁄2||oz||Japanese Whisky, Hakushu 12|
|1⁄2||oz||Pedro Ximénez Sherry|
|6||dr||Bitters, Bittermens Burlesque (Garnish)|
Mix all ingredients except bitters in a shaker and dry-shake, then shake again with ice. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with Burlesque Bitters. Lightly swirl with a toothpick.
I once had a dream where I was challenged to make a cocktail with scotch and sherry. This was the result.
- The Tokyo Dagger — Japanese Whisky, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bonal Gentiane Quina
- Spuyten Duyvil — Japanese Whisky, Sherry, Ramazzotti, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Yamabuki Whisky Cocktail — Japanese Whisky, Bianco Vermouth, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Tokyo Drift — Japanese Whisky, Sweet vermouth, Cardamaro, Strega, Lemon peel
- Foreign Key — Japanese Whisky, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- The Brantley — Bourbon, Mezcal, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Coffee, Lemon peel
- Stars Align — Japanese Whisky, Umeshu, Bitters, Pomegranate molasses
- Tattletale — Highland Scotch, Islay Scotch, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- Corpse Defiler #1 — Islay Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kirschwasser, Cherry Liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- Liam Neeson — Irish whiskey, Drambuie, Islay Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Mint, Lemon peel