|2||ds||Orange bitters (or 3)|
|2||ds||Maraschino Liqueur (or 3)|
Stir, strain into a coupe, olive garnish.
So... an improved dry Martini. Yes, it's small. The Savoy has this as 1/2 Plymouth and 1/2 dry vermouth, so feel free to play with the volume. The Waldorf Astoria Bar Book (1935) has this as 2/3 Holland Gin (Genever) and 1/3 sweet vermouth, with a dash of Angostura bitters, which is weird - they didn't get it from Duffy.
- Tuxedo Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe
- Here's To Yu Julep — Gin, Dry vermouth, Yuzu bitters, Yuzu syrup, Mint
- Martinez (Dry Variation) — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Caprice — Dry vermouth, Gin, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Creole Poet — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Amer Picon, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Cabaret — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Ford Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- The Claridge — Gin, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur
- The Chanticleer Cocktail — Dry vermouth, Gin, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Betty's Blood — Chinato, Gin