Love 'em till they run for cover...
|1⁄2||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1⁄2||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds Bonded|
|1⁄4||t||Orgeat (home made)|
|4||dr||Bitters, Fee Brothers Lemon|
|4||dr||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
Swizzle all in a highball full of crushed ice. Add more ice as needed.
Partially inspired by "French Punch", invented by(?) Parrot
The Dan, they couldn't buy a drink but then there was a thing. If it was a fine thing, then that was one thing and this was the other. Crushed in the cataract.
From other users
- 4/25/20: Increased lemon to 3/4 oz, still a touch sweet. As with any cocktail containing more than 1/4 oz of Green Chartreuse, it's all I can taste.
- Adam's Words — Jamaican rum, Herbal liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice
- Jack's Word — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Lemon peel
- The SAGE Blossom — Herbal liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Campari, Bitters, Lemon juice
- The Blenheim — Brandy, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Orange juice
- Wake in Fright — Herbal liqueur, Blended rum, Jamaican rum, Fernet Vallet, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Simple syrup, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Benediction — Brandy, Bénédictine, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice
- Monte Cassino — Rye, Herbal liqueur, Bénédictine, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Swamp Water Fix — Herbal liqueur, Batavia Arrack, Celery bitters, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Pineapple juice
- Ashby Swizzle — Herbal liqueur, Mezcal, Falernum, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Mint
- Lani-Honi — Bénédictine, Puerto Rican Rum, Lemon juice