|2||oz||Añejo tequila, El Tesoro Añejo|
|1⁄2||oz||Cynar (fat half)|
|1⁄4||oz||Yellow Chartreuse (fat quarter)|
Shake, strain, coupe.
From other users
- Beta Cocktails has minus signs before the measurements for Cynar and Yellow Chartreuse, which I assume means "scant" rather than "fat". Even so I might like more fat!
- Had to sub reposado. Really good, almost a 5 from both of us. Herbs, cinnamon, grapefruit.
- Nice flavors although the whole felt a little awkward and unbalanced. Note: I put in a bit too much Chartreuse.
- This drink is so complex my mind will explode. It is difficult to balance. My first try the lime seems a little too forward and but the cocktail seems a little too dry overall.
- Blind Lemon Jefferson — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Chelsea Manning — Bourbon, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Orange marmalade
- Storm Watch, Crystal Beach — Whiskey, Bourbon, Suze, Bitters, Pastis, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Breakfast Bourbon — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange marmalade
- Bourbon Cocktail — Bourbon, Triple sec, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel, Lemon juice
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Set The New Year On Fire — Scotch, Campari, Lime juice, Cane syrup, Mint
- The Krsto Mazarović — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Pelinkovac, Lime juice
- Tequila Sage Smash — Añejo tequila, Honey syrup, Lemon, Sage