In homage to L'Artisan Parfumeur's masterpiece
|2 1⁄4||oz||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig 10|
|1⁄4||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Heering|
|1⁄4||oz||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
Shake, strain, garnish with a Luxardo cherry and an edible rose petal.
If you've never smelled Voleur de Roses, it smells like the most perfect rose laid on a grave. It's all roses at first, but patchouli and white musk erase it over time. I know it's a lot of rosewater, but...
From other users
- Scotch- sweet, peaty, floral
- I had to use Speyside, so I missed out on the peatiness, but it was still amazing. I'll have to try again with proper Islay scotch for the full effect.
- The Old Man and the Sea — Islay Scotch, Water, Nori
- Bull Kelp — Islay Scotch, Crème de Violette, Averna
- Smoker's Delight — Islay Scotch, Mozart Black, Bitters
- The Nutty Professor — Islay Scotch, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters
- The Smoking Gun — Islay Scotch, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Brown sugar cordial, Mint
- Rapscallion — Islay Scotch, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Smoky Nail — Islay Scotch, Drambuie, Bitters