|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Shake all but Fernet. Double-strain into Fernet-rinsed coupe. Garnish with orange twist.
From other users
- Nice. Strong Cinnamon from the Becherovka. Used 1.5 oz rye, 1/4 oz simple, and added 2 dashes Regans'.
- Used Fee Bros. bitters and a scant 1/2 syrup. Sweet and orangey, with an interesting finish.
- I like Dan's suggestions and would try them next time. I didn't think the sweetness was overpowering but the rye has does struggle to stand up to the Becherovka.
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- Clermeil — Añejo rum, Herbal liqueur, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Maple syrup
- Dr. Hadley's Root Restorative — Apple brandy, Root liqueur, Bénédictine, Brandy, Bitters, Chocolate bitters, Demerara syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Black Star — Reposado Tequila, Bourbon, Lemon juice, Apple butter, Ginger syrup, Cinnamon syrup, Apple
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Pantone — Bourbon, Triple sec, Kummel, Lemon juice, Beet juice, Ginger syrup, Salt Solution
- House Call — Bénédictine, Apple brandy, Sloe gin, Lemon juice
- China Clipper — Gold rum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Ha Ha High Babe — Añejo rum, Triple sec, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Orange juice, Peperoncini juice
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup