|2||oz||Old Tom Gin, Hayman's|
|1⁄4||oz||Crème de Violette|
|6||dr||Bitters, Bittercube Bolivar|
Shake with ice; coupé glass; twist a lemon peel over it.
It's also good with bourbon instead of the gin (I'd suggest Elijah Craig 12), but then you lose the interesting pale mossy green color.
I was curious if anything here had pimento dram and crème de violette in it. After I found nothing, I thought "I wonder how many other herbal/flowery things I could slam together in a glass..." The Amaro dell'Erborista was easily my choice for an amaro as it's the most herbaceous (to me). I wonder how this would be with Zirbenz...
- The Seagull — Old Tom Gin, Suze, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Orange bitters
- Skid Row — Genever, Ramazzotti, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Martinez (Death & Co) — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Kirschwasser, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Hercules — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange cream citrate
- Astroturf — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon bitters
- Variation on a Theme — Old Tom Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Campari, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Planet of the Ood — Oude genever, Elderflower liqueur, Lavender tincture, Chamomile tincture, Maraschino Liqueur, Cardamom tincture, Herbal liqueur, Gentian tincture
- The Viering Cocktail — Genever, Sweet vermouth, Cherry Liqueur
- Gallflower — Gin, Bruto Americano, Rose liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Underberg bitters
- European Witch — Genever, Strega, Elderflower liqueur