|1||oz||Overproof rum, Wray & Nephew|
|1⁄2||oz||Rhum Agricole, Rhum JM Blanc|
|1||oz||Passion fruit syrup|
Shake with ice, dirty dump into 16 oz goblet and top with crushed ice.
When I've made this at home, I've used Brooklyn Hemispherical Charred Pineapple Bitters (no longer available as far as I know). There are some recipes online for pineapple bitters, or you could infuse fresh pineapple into some tiki or aromatic bitters.
- Bison Drop — Bison grass vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon
- Pisco Apricot Tropical (Update) — Pisco, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple syrup
- The 'Cue — Overproof rum, Absinthe, Pineapple syrup, Lime juice, Yuzu juice, Hot sauce, Lime
- Tongue Thai'd — Mekhong, Ginger liqueur, Guava juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orgeat, Basil
- Anastasia — Ginger Vodka, Triple sec, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Hurricane (Chris Hannah) — Rum, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Grenadine
- Wilke Paradiso — Rum, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- Blackbeard's Nephew — Overproof rum, Falernum, Apricot liqueur, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Passion fruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Shaka — Rum, Okolehao liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Passion fruit juice
- The Secret Is in the Telling — Rum, Falernum, Simple syrup, Lime juice