An unusually chocolatey (hopefully improved) version of "Fat Like Buddha"
|2||oz||Jamaican rum (I used Blackwell)|
|1⁄4||oz||Orange liqueur, Combier L'Original Liqueur D'Orange|
|1||twst||Orange peel (squeeze for oils, discard)|
Stir, strain into chilled cocktail glass, squeeze oils, garnish with orange slice.
Bring out more orange with optional dash of orange bitters
Looking for something else to do with Dubonnet Rouge before it turns. The original recipe was too sweet, as usual, so I added some Cynar to tame it and the result was oddly chocolatey-orange, like the classic chocolate-orange bundt cake my mom used to make, so I went with that.
- Manhattan Cocktail No. 1 (Savoy) — Dry vermouth, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur
- Martini de Hueso — Reposado Tequila, Bianco Vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Peach bitters, Bitters
- Rob Roy (Smokey and Funky) — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Peychaud's Bitters
- Alchemist — Scotch, Aromatized wine, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Bombay Cocktail (No.2) — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Scottish Hill — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Alto Cucina #2 — Bourbon, Dry vermouth, Crème de Fraise, Cynar
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Rum, Gin, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Maple syrup
- 25th Hour — Scotch, Tawny port, Maraschino Liqueur, Amaro Nonino