Lovely strawberry and tequila number with a pepper-y kick.
|2||Strawberry (small to medium)|
|1||sli||Jalapeño (about 1/2 inch slice)|
|3⁄4||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Heering|
Muddle fruit and pepper w lime juice. Add tequila, liqueur, bitters, syrup. Shake with ice. Add ginger beer, then strain and pour over ice filled glasses. Garnish w half strawberry.
You can muddle with all the liquids in (except the ginger beer), but this staging makes it more manageable -- especially if you're making a double batch.
Developed by Vincenzo Marianella at the Copa d'Oro in Santa Monica, CA. ...The capital of "what's not to like?"
From other users
- Refreshing with a wonderful peppery kick that stays behind the strawberries. The ginger beer is a great touch too.
- Maine Mule — Vodka, Ginger beer, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Mexican Firing Squad — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Soda water, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lime
- Sour Cherry Smash — Light rum, Triple sec, Cherry, Club soda, Cherry shrub, Basil
- 5 Wise Men — Pisco, Club soda, Cranberry juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon juice, Sage
- Midnight Sun — Raspberry liqueur, Cuban rum, White Crème de Cacao, Galliano, Soda water, Raspberry, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cooler — Vodka, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Rhubarb syrup, Strawberry, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- Puetro Rico Libre — Puerto Rican Rum, Allspice Dram, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Club soda, Cherry, Vanilla extract
- Colonial Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Apple liqueur, Amontillado Sherry, Jamaican rum, Soda water, Verjus, Honey syrup
- Griotte Fizz — Beach Plum Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Cherry juice, Lime juice