|1||oz||Rum, Barbancourt (8 yr)|
|1⁄8||oz||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
Shake with ice and double strain into a coupe glass.
From other users
- Really nice. Strong Angostura. Surprisingly, it needed the simple. Made again with Barbancourt; better with Clement VSOP.
- Augie had at Drink June 2016
- Cut back the Angostura a bit, and served this down (chilled glass, no rocks) as the link suggests as an option. The medicinal aspects of the fernet are strong. Interesting.
- Nice cocktail; I will make again. Reminds me in some ways of an industry sour.
- Subbed agave for the simple syrup and used a quarter of the amount - not enough as it turned out.
- This is one smooth cocktail. Made with Appleton 12 and dark simple.
- Appetizer a l'italienne (Revised) — Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Pastis, Lemon
- Friuli Fizz — Amaro Nonino, Simple syrup, Ginger, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Soda water
- Paper Jetplane — Amaro, Whiskey, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Last Stand — Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Reposado Tequila
- Bitter Highlander — Bitters, Islay Scotch, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- The Quint — Light rum, Orange liqueur, Campari, Chocolate bitters, Cranberry juice
- Prizefighter — Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Mint, Lemon, Salt
- 4x1 — Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Tequila, Grapefruit juice
- La Merced — Sweet vermouth, Montenegro, Pisco
- Rosemary's Bambino — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Rosemary