|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Magellan Blue|
|3⁄4||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|2||ds||Orange bitters, Bitter Truth Orange|
|1||Orange peel (flamed)|
Stir with ice & serve up or on the rocks (your choice).
An orangey (and blue) classic Martini.
Created for a pre-Presidential debate cocktail contest, which asked for red and blue drink recipes. Did not win, but was created as a blue counterpart to winning red drink.
- Dieci e Lode — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Lime
- Bitter End — Gin, Cynar, Triple sec, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice
- Choke Your Mother — Gin, Triple sec, Cynar, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice
- Elysium Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Simple syrup, Mint
- Red Ships of Spain — Gin, Calisaya, Oloroso sherry, Grapefruit peel