|1 1⁄2||oz||Puerto Rican Rum (white)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Lemon juice|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Passion fruit syrup|
Blend everything and pour unstrained into a tall glass and top with more crushed ice.
I think subbing Flor de Cana (or Havana Club) white might be nice here. The passionfruit syrup can be made by defrosting frozen passionfruit puree and mixing it with an equal part of simple syrup.
From the Pieces of Eight restaurant in Marina del Rey, California
- Anastasia — Ginger Vodka, Triple sec, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Apple and Eve — Bison grass vodka, Lemon juice, Gomme syrup, Brown sugar, Egg white, Apple
- Tijuana Trick — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Shabash — Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Lemon bitters, Lime juice
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Hurricane — Jamaican rum, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Zombie Island Punch — Rum, Orange liqueur, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Pomelo juice, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Vanilla syrup
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda