|1||oz||Old Tom Gin|
Shake all but the bitters with three ice cubes and strain into a pilsner glass. Fill the glass with crushed ice until it cones over the top. Garnish with the bitters.
This is the first drink I've posted that's not my own. I felt compelled because it's an excellent and extraordinary-looking drink and I wanted to share the photo. BTW, I crush ice by holding it in my hand and smacking it with a bar spoon, so the results are chunky and inconsistent.
From other users
- Not as pretty a drink as I wanted it to be--cloudy beige with the bitters on top looking a little like a garnish knife accident. But this tastes quite good. Used Tanq OT and Smith & Cross. Nice mix of spicy and juicy.
- Pimm's Up — Genever, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Celery bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Hummingbird no.2 — Rhubarb bitters, Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit
- Twice Smitten — Aperol, Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Shaddock — Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Genever, Lemon juice
- Ernst Happel — Gin, Strega, Kirschwasser, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Shabash — Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Lemon bitters, Lime juice
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice