|1||oz||Melon liqueur, Midori|
|1||oz||Gin, Martin Miller's Westbourne Strength|
Dry shake all ingredients but the cream until foamy. Add cream and ice and shake. Strain into a fizz glass (no ice) and top with the freshest soda water you have. Allow to settle, and then slowly add more soda to create a cloud of foam above the rim of the glass. No straws, no garnish. Bask and enjoy.
Midori is intensely flavored enough that the drink can survive serving in a larger glass (like a Collins) with more soda.
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Roses in the Snow — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Rose water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Williams Fizz — Pear eau de vie, Apple brandy, Club soda, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Boris Karloff — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Egg white, Lime juice, Fine sugar
- Fizz de Provence — Genever, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Heavy whipping cream, Meyer lemon juice, Lime juice, Rosemary, Thyme, Egg white
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Carthusian Summer — Herbal liqueur, Gin, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Delicious Sour — Applejack, Peach liqueur, Soda water, Egg white, Lime juice, Sugar
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Jamaican #1 bitters, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Sumo Cucumber Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint