|1 1⁄2||oz||Brandy (Lustau Brandy de Jerez Solera Reserva)|
|1⁄2||oz||Pineapple rum, Plantation Stiggin's' Fancy|
|1⁄2||oz||Sherry, Lustau Pedro Ximenez (Float)|
|1||t||Herbal liqueur, Pernod|
|12||dr||Bitters, Bittermens 'Elemakule Tiki|
Shake all but Pedro Ximenez with ice, strain into crushed ice filled double rocks glass or Tiki mug. Float sherry on top, garnish and enjoy.
Originally the name was Conquistador, but there are a few already named that.
Official entry for the 2016 Chilled Magazine Lustau Solera Standout Bartender Competition.
From other users
- Although I don't like drinks that are too sweet, I thought this benefited from 1 tsp pineapple gum syrup for balance.
- Gentleman Caller — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Campari, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- New York Sour (Cognac) — Cognac, Red wine, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Sugar
- Perfect Storm — Bourbon, Ruby Port, Allspice Dram, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Piedmont Sour — Bourbon, Chinato, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Berkshire Daiquiri — Gold rum, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger shrub
- Haberdasher — Rye, Walnut Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Margarilla — Añejo tequila, Triple sec, Licor 43, Lime juice, Lime
- Lone Wolf — Bourbon, Averna, Bitters, Lemon juice, Gomme syrup