|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon (or rye)|
|1⁄2||oz||Rhubarb liqueur, Art in the Age|
Shake all components with ice and strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
To make the IPA syrup: combine 12 oz IPA (Delicious IPA by Stone used) with 1 teaspoon orange flower water and 12 oz sugar on the stove and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes
Looking for a cocktail to use for craft beer week, tried an IPA simple syrup and played with it.
- The Last Gentleman — Drambuie, Speyside Scotch, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Hulk Smash! — Bourbon, Bitters, Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa, Lime, Water, Mint
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Pear Collins — Bourbon, Falernum, Bitters, Pear juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, CioCiaro
- Yuzu Sour (Jacob Grier) — Bourbon, Bitters, Yuzu vinegar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- China Clipper — Gold rum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Curaçao Punch — Brandy, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Black Star — Reposado Tequila, Bourbon, Lemon juice, Apple butter, Ginger syrup, Cinnamon syrup, Apple
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water