A punch turned into a single cocktail
|1||T||Fig preserves (Or fig butter)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Woodford Reserve|
|1||pn||Grated Nutmeg (as garnish)|
|1||sli||Lime (lime wheel as garnish)|
Muddle fig preserves/butter with simple syrup, add the rest and stir with ice, fine strain into large rocks glass with a single rock, garnish with grated nutmeg and lime wheel.
Original calls for fresh fig, less orange and less bourbon.
Originally listed as a larger serving punch using fresh figs, which I didn't have. Also didn't have the people to share it with so I turned it into a single serving cocktail with a bit more booze.
From other users
- Maybe a tad sweet
- Gold Coast Punch — Gold rum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Simple syrup
- Punsch-Out! — Cognac, Swedish Punsch, Rye, Bitters, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- Tantris Sidecar — Cognac, Triple sec, Calvados, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pineapple juice, Lemon peel
- The Last Gentleman — Drambuie, Speyside Scotch, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Yuzu Sour (Jacob Grier) — Bourbon, Bitters, Yuzu vinegar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Kentucky Red Head — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Sidecar — Cognac, Triple sec, Sugar, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Son of a Preacher Man — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Pineapple juice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Nutmeg