bourbon, lemon, ginger. tastes deceptively light
|2 1⁄4||oz||Bourbon, Old Weller Antique 107|
|2⁄5||oz||Demerara syrup (rich syrup, 2:1)|
|1||bsp||Ginger (preserves or marmelade)|
'dissolve' ginger with juice(it wont totally melt). add your strong whiskey and sugar. shake like hell. strain into rocks glass o'er crushed up ice cubes with a juicy wheel of lemon. drip bitters atop, the aroma is pleasant. or shake em inside, dealers choice.
Limit 2 per customer, please!
Andy asked me to make something with bourbon, bitters, lemon and ginger.... So i did. This is it. He said it tasted like summer... I said, is she cute? since summer for andy sounds cheesy and summer with andy sounds nostalgic, that's what its called. Miss you buddy.happy diving!
From other users
- Save for summer
- Powers of Peat — Highland Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Islay Scotch, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Orgeat, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Baren Derby — Bourbon, Bärenjäger, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel