Rye, Absinthe, ginger syrup, lemon, cranberry bitters, sherbet powder rim
|1||ds||Cranberry bitters, Fee Brothers Cranberry|
|1||pt||Sugar (Sherbet powder for rim)|
Shake all ingredients over ice, double strain in sherbet powder rimmed tulip glass.
*Sherbet Powder: 1 tsp citric acid, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp lemon powder, 1/3 cup icing sugar.
Sherbet Fountain is a fizzy, tart, and sweet powder my British mother let me eat when I was a kid that came with a stick of black licorice which was meant to be dipped into the powder and licked off. (Sort of a more sophisticated Fun Dip). This is my homage to that candy.
- Ginger Julep — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Crenshaw — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Honey, Peach preserves, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Ginger Swizzle (The Dutch) — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Kentucky Red Head — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Yuzu Sour (Jacob Grier) — Bourbon, Bitters, Yuzu vinegar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Country Doctor — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Bitters, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice
- Gold Coast Punch — Gold rum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Simple syrup
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- Winter Cobbler — Scotch, Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice, Mint
- Existential Threat — Rye, Vanilla liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup