|1||oz||Gin, The Botanist|
|1⁄4||oz||Dry vermouth, Dolin|
|2||bsp||Fine sugar (vanilla)|
Muddle the raspberries in the shaker with the sugar. Shake all ingredients except bitters without ice. Give it another shake with ice. Strain into a coupé. Garnish with a couple drops of bitters. I think sweetness could be tweaked to taste. Maybe slightly more or less sugar.
Vanilla sugar: I split half a vanilla bean and put it in to 8 ounces of superfine sugar and let it sit for a week or so (honestly, I don't take the vanilla out).
- Shady Lane — Gin, Aromatized wine, Lime bitters, Blackberry, Soda water, Blackberry syrup, Lime juice, Shiso
- Peach Blow Fizz — Gin, Strawberry, Soda water, Lemon juice, Heavy cream, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Bloodhound — Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Strawberry
- About Face — Kummel, Gin, Raspberry, Egg yolk, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Thunderball — Gin, Sorel liqueur, Blackberry, Huckleberry jam, Greek yogurt, Lemon juice, Mint
- Spring Cleaning — Gin, Pisco, Bitters, Cherry, Sugar
- Bluebeard — Gin, Aquavit, Blueberry, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- Cherry Pop (PDT) — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Griotte Fizz — Beach Plum Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Cherry juice, Lime juice
- Cherry Blossom (St. Germain version) — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lime juice