|1||oz||Bourbon, Maker's Mark|
|1||oz||Fino sherry, Lustau Fino|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||bsp||Chocolate extract, Taza Mexicano|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
Add all ingredients to mixing glass, top with ice and stir. Strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
Created for a Taza Chocolate contest to come up with cocktails using their new extract.
From other users
- Bravely substituted 1/2 oz Meletti + 5 ds Mole bitters. Would use 2 ds Mole bitters next time. Worth trying to find specified ingredients, probably.
- O'Gara — Tennessee whiskey, Tawny port, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Dandy Randy — Brandy, Limoncello, Dry sake, Dry vermouth, Aztec Chocolate bitters
- Up to Date — Rye, Dry sherry, Orange liqueur, Bitters
- Smoked Peach — Sherry, Scotch, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Peach
- Spinning Away — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Licor 43, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- The Japalac Cocktail — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Scofflaw Cocktail (Harry MacElhone) — Canadian whisky, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine
- Burnt Fuselage — Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Cognac, Lemon peel
- The Pontchartrain — Bourbon, Tawny port, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Grenadine