|1 1⁄2||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|1⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (Fat)|
Build in shaker. Go a little fat on the simple but not a half ounce. Rinse chilled, stemmed glass with Cynar, leaving a bit at the bottom (more can be fun but I like to leave this one accessible). Shake well but not too much as Pimm's doesn't have the proof. Strain and garnish with a few more drops Peychaud's.
From other users
- One of my all time favorites
- Very good. I found 1/2 ounce of simple syrup to be necessary.
- Basically a concentrated Pimm's Cup cocktail w/ bitters.
- Almost too delicious. Perfect summer drink.
- Ernst Happel — Gin, Strega, Kirschwasser, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Pimm's Up — Genever, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Celery bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Silver Monk — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Salt
- Incan Envy — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Pisco, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Sweetened With Better-Sweet Love, or Something Along Those Spacious Lines — Vodka, Montenegro, Averna, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Egg white, Orange peel
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Lil' Jig — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime, Simple syrup, Basil
- Salt of the Earth — Blanco tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Silvered Mirror — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup