|1||oz||Apricot liqueur, Marie Brizard|
|1⁄4||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Rinse a rocks glass with Campari. Stir and strain over fresh ice into rinsed glass and garnish with an orange twist.
From other users
- Odd. Liked this previously but last time found it way too sweet. Added lemon, which didn't help.
- One of the best modern drinks I have ever had.
- Belongs in the category of Vieux Carre and Conference. Balanced, but perhaps a little too sweet only in the most delicate of "too."
- A distinctive kind of bitter drink, so that's a plus, but as I feared with so much apricot liqueur (I used R&W), this was a little cough-mediciney.
- Aviary's Bitter — Apple brandy, Brandy, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Amaro Nonino, Peychaud's Bitters, Lorenzo Inga My Amaro
- Goodbye Marie — Bourbon, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Orange peel
- Naramata — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Pommeau de Normandie, Peach bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Grand Funk Railroad — Rum, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Cognac, Peach liqueur, Bitters
- Burbank Manhattan — Rye, Plum eau-de-vie, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange peel
- The Briar Patch — Applejack, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Rhubarb bitters, Bitters
- Manhattan, Wisconsin — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Sabotta Dusk — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Averna, Bitters
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Poppies in October — Rye, Aperol, Apricot liqueur, Black tea liqueur, Orange bitters