A riff on the White Lady.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Plymouth|
|3⁄4||oz||Lemon syrup (Mix juiced, chopped lemon shells with sugar and allow to macerate, stirring every 45 minutes, until sugar is dissolved, ~3h.)|
|3⁄4||oz||Egg white (or the same amount of aquafaba)|
|3||dr||Bitters, Scrappy's Lavender|
Combine gin, lemon, syrup, vanilla, and egg white/aquafaba and shake with ice. Strain back into shaker and then dry shake for 30 seconds. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with several drops of lavender bitters.
- The Flame Haired Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Egg white, Gingerbread syrup, Cinnamon
- Giovanni Collins — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fennel
- Eucalyptus Martini — Gin, Triple sec, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- Pretty Bird — Gin, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup
- Grapefruit Mule — Gin, Pamplemousse Rose, Aperol, Bitters, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Soda water, Orange peel
- Celine Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Spider — Gin, Acqua di Cedro, Absinthe, Mace tincture, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lemon cordial, Nutmeg
- Splifficated Beat — Gin, Curaçao, Bitters, Beet syrup, Lime juice, Lemon peel, Basil
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup