|1||oz||Bourbon, George T. Stagg (or other overproof)|
|3||Cardamom (pods, muddled)|
Lightly muddle the cardamom. Add rest of ingredients plus ice, shake, and double strain into a coupe glass. Optional garnish of a cardamom shoot.
Name for the creator's nickname for his girlfriend when she's being a smartypants. Our thanks to Fred Yarm for blogging about this cocktail.
From other users
- This is a combination of my wife and my nickname for our daughter
- Sukker Shack — Irish whiskey, Aquavit, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange juice, Maple syrup
- Evil Dead — Rye, Aquavit, Bitters, Orange bitters, Rosemary syrup, Maple syrup
- Old Bay Ridge — Rye, Aquavit, Bitters, Lemon peel, Sugar cube
- T.N.T. — Absinthe, Whiskey
- Cancún Sazerac — Rye, Xtabentun, Peychaud's Bitters