|1 1⁄4||oz||Cognac, Courvoisier (VS)|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (expressed)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass half-rimmed with sugar, express lemon peel, garnish.
From other users
- Deliciously complex and deep. Nicely balanced. Made with orange sub'd for pineapple.
- Subbed pineapple syrup for pineapple juice and simple. Phenomenally delicious.
- Actually better than a sidecar
- 1/15/18: Had to substitute Lairds bonded apple brandy and PF dry curaçao. Would reduce simple syrup next time. Might try Benedictine in place of the Chartreuse, similar to the Honeymoon.
- need to try
- Outstanding -- nice and refreshing but also complex -- the interplay of the cognac, calvados, and chartreuse is like an oblique curve that delivers you to the pineapple and lemon.
- The Last Gentleman — Drambuie, Speyside Scotch, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Black Star — Reposado Tequila, Bourbon, Lemon juice, Apple butter, Ginger syrup, Cinnamon syrup, Apple
- Curaçao Punch — Brandy, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Pear Collins — Bourbon, Falernum, Bitters, Pear juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, CioCiaro
- Gold Coast Punch — Gold rum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Simple syrup
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- Trafalgar — Rum, Brandy, Red wine, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne