|1 1⁄4||oz||Gin, Tanqueray 10|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1⁄4||oz||Apricot liqueur, Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
Stir with ice and strain into a chilled coupe.
From other users
- Made with Beefeater, blood orange bitters, and faked the Gran Classico with a Campari/Aperol mix. Heads towards cough-syrup territory but glad to say it doesn't get all the way there.
- The apricot is mostly lost in this one.
- Two Blushing Pilgrims — Gin, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Campari, Simple syrup, Rose water
- Ford Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- Lucien Gaudin Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Meet Me at the Altar — Genever, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Bitters
- Le Bourdonnement — Aromatized wine, Gin, Hum, Orange bitters
- dRYe Martini — Bianco Vermouth, Gin, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Heather in Queue — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Orange liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Lindberg's Baby — Old Tom Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit bitters
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze