|2||oz||Reposado Tequila, Espolon Reposado|
|3⁄4||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1⁄4||oz||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
Stir with ice and strain into a coupe glass.
From Food & Wines: Cocktails 2008. Blog post where I founds this says "Please note that the book has the recipe as 1/4 oz Bianco Vermouth. After mixing the drink with that amount, I discovered through the A Dash of Bitters blog that the book's recipe is incorrect and the intended volume is 3/4 oz."
Created by Death & Co.'s Phil Ward as a tequila-based Brooklyn variation.
From other users
- Mountains, Rivers, and Desert — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Gran Classico, Orange peel
- Manhattan Cocktail No. 1 (Savoy) — Dry vermouth, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur
- 25th Hour — Scotch, Tawny port, Maraschino Liqueur, Amaro Nonino
- Martini de Hueso — Reposado Tequila, Bianco Vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Peach bitters, Bitters
- Rosita — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Pompadour (Telegraph) — Pineau des Charentes, Demerara Rum, Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Brian's White Manhattan — White whiskey, Bianco Vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Idle Hands — Reposado Tequila, Gewurztraminer, Curaçao, Averna, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Suro-Mago — Reposado Tequila, Manzanilla sherry, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Mezcal, Grapefruit
- Bombay Cocktail (No.2) — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe