|3⁄4||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake and strain into an Old Fashioned glass over crushed ice, garnish with a mint sprig.
From other users
- Quite bitter, and a bit odd. The combination of the expected sweet / tropical Mai Tai flavors with the bright bitter citrus Campri is somewhat jarring. Still very good. Jeff loved it.
- I made this with Cynar instead of Campari. The bitter does a good job of balancing the sweet, with a nice hit of funky rum flavor from the S&C.
- Very good with Cynar as well.
- Sweet, then quite bitter and dry, with hogo everpresent. Nearly too bitter but the finish is intriguing.
- (scant) 1.5 Cynar/1 oz Doorly's 5/.75 Dillon Rhum/.75 Homemade Orgeat/.75 lime/.25 Creole Shrubb. Wow. Almost like tropical punch. Really good. Mint garnish is important.
- Try with 1 oz rum
- Very interesting, tasty. Was almost out of Campari. did some research and sub'ed a bit. Will try again when I have campari
- Drinking this variation almost makes the pain from the cold headache one of the ingredients... and it somehow makes the drink more delicious. This is the best variation on a classic I've ever had.
- Once Over #2 — Aperol, Tequila, Mezcal, Orgeat, Lime juice, Mint
- Stormy Mai Tai — Bitters, Curaçao, Light rum, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Witchy Woman — Campari, Light rum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Last Ango — Bitters, Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Orgeat, Lime
- Price of Rum — Aperol, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- El Santo — Blanco tequila, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Peg Leg — Rum, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Demerara syrup
- Blood Orange Margarita (Ben Davidson) — Blanco tequila, Campari, Triple sec, Lime juice, Blood Orange Juice, Simple syrup, Salt
- Corpse Reminder #1 — Campari, Triple sec, Ginger liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Ruby Rum — Bermuda rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Mint syrup, Grapefruit juice, Mint