|2||oz||Pisco, Campo de Encanto|
|3⁄4||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1||oz||Simple syrup (1:1)|
|5||dr||Orange flower water|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Place a long column of ice in a highball glass. Add to this the Campari and soda water. Add the other ingredients to a shaker, seal and shake without ice. Add ice to the shaker and shake to chill, then strain into the highball glass to float over the Campari and soda mixture. Garnish with twists of lemon and orange peel. Serve with straw.
This drink is named for Pouring Ribbons' location, one flight of stairs up from a generic liquor store on Avenue B in Manhattan. The cocktail plays with the name through its two layer structure; imbibers can either consume the two parts separately or mix them to taste.
From other users
- Pisco-forward, nice citrus balanced with sweet, beautiful color/presentation, Campari gives a slight bitter edge.
- Mismaloya — Blanco tequila, Tonic water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Rosemary, Cucumber
- Pusherman — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Demerara syrup
- 8th and Collins — Pisco, Genever, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Mexican Firing Squad — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Soda water, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lime
- Spicy Bison / Bisonte Picante — Bison grass vodka, Reposado Tequila, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice
- Dove & Daisy — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Aperol, Soda water, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- The Lizzie Asher — Pisco, Crème Yvette, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Londoner in Peruvian Spring — Gin, Pisco, Soda water, Simple syrup, Orange blossom jam, Strawberry, Lemon juice
- Love Burns — Puerto Rican Rum, Sparkling rosé wine, Chinato, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Lawn Dart — Tequila, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Club soda, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Green bell pepper