|1 1⁄2||oz||Dark rum, Flor de Caña 7|
|2||oz||Ginger beer, Barritt's|
Stir all ingredients except Barritt's with ice in a shaker. Strain into a Collins glass full of crushed ice. Swizzle for 15 seconds, top with Barritt's and stir in gently.
Meant to extend both the sweetness of the Barritt's (rum and Cynar) and the citrus aspect (Aperol and Lemon).
From other users
- An gentle introduction to Italian amari (bitter liqueurs) in a dark and somewhat stormy context. I could not bring myself to swizzle the carbonated drink for 30 seconds, so I mixed gently.
- Frequent Flier — Rum, Allspice Dram, Cynar, Orange bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Souracher — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Hot and Stormy — Reposado Tequila, Ginger beer, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Hot sauce
- Southern Bell — Pisco, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Skeleton Key — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Spiced Tamarind Buck — Rhum Agricole, Triple sec, Falernum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Club soda, Lime juice, Tamarind, Mint
- Juke Cup — Falernum, Rhum Agricole, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Pineapple, Cucumber
- The Lizzie Asher — Pisco, Crème Yvette, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Katz's Cup — Bourbon, Ginger beer, Rock & rye, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup, Apple
- Lashed to the Mast — Virgin Islands Rum, Falernum, Ginger beer, Lime juice