|1||oz||Bourbon, Buffalo Trace|
|1||oz||Añejo rum, Cruzan Single Barrel|
|1⁄2||oz||Falernum, Velvet Falernum|
|1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Dolin|
|3||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
|1||twst||Orange peel (for garnish)|
Stir, strain, straight up, coupe, garnish
"Alex Smith, bar manager at Honor Kitchen & Cocktails, says that The Corsican is the East Bay bar's most popular cocktail."
From other users
- Spices, orange
- Made with Pyrat XO. Accessible though strong. Sweet and orangey. Often boozy + orangey = medicinal, but likably not here. The falernum is ingenious key here.
- Made one of these with Maker's Mark, A.H. Riise Danish Navy Rum, and Martini sweet vermouth. It was excellent. I'll be trying other variations. I think the whiskey/rum/falernum combination is excellent.
- Good, but a tad sweet. Blanc vermouth instead?
- Accidentally used Cruzan Black Strap and did not regret it one bit.
- Used Bulleit 10, Mt. Gay Eclipse, Vya Vermouth. Very nice.
- Subtle and satisfying. The ingredients can be slightly modified and/or substituted to create an equally great drink with what you have on hand.
- Have to try with something other than Australian rum.
- Across 110th Street — Añejo rum, Sweet vermouth, Falernum, Bitters
- Cooper Brothers Cocktail — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Orange peel
- Algorithm — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Pineapple juice
- Years Of Worry — Bourbon, Crème de Banane, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Best Friend — Pineapple rum, Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Rum, Becherovka, Black Balsams, Bitters
- The Screaming Lyra — Rye, Amaro Montenegro, Elderflower liqueur, Simple syrup, Jalapeño
- Vieux Pentagone — Pineapple rum, Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Falernum, Amer Picon, Bitters
- A Six for a Nine — Añejo rum, Falernum, Bénédictine, Amer Picon, Bitters, Orange peel
- Ends of the Earth — Añejo tequila, Crème de Banane, Amaro Nardini, Orange peel
- 5th Amendment — Bourbon, Falernum, Fernet Branca, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel